NOCO rocks my world. (long post..sorry)


So its catch up time here on the blog. I am always so ready to update my facebook page because its so easy and available, and always seem to neglect my little blog here. First up is Fresno Dance Collecive. (NO CO)

I literally had a blast hanging out with all these guys. They are so much fun, and so very talented.  I am hoping now that i have an "in" with them they will teach me some of their sweet moves. Amy Querin is doing an amazing job with this group, so keep your eye out for all kinds of fun stuff they hav coming up in the next few months. 




Side note: There were SO MANY pictures from this shoot that it is impossible for this posting not to be a long one, sorry.


























 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Site Design By Penny Lane Designs