here's lookin at 2009

I can not believe that its already 2010. Time is going by so fast, I don't even understand how. Here are a few of my favorite 2009 moments looking back.. or at least the one's I had pictures of. These are not in any order, I didn't feel like trying to organize them. k here we go...

Dad turned 50...so we all dressed up super old to make him feel a bit better at his birthday party. Nothin like a good over the hill party to make ya feel young.



Got Married! Danced with my two favorite boys..



Held baby sea turtles=Dream come true.


Spent lots of time here.


Took the pups to the river, where we first learned that our little pit swims like a freakin champ. He will swim right out after you and follow you anywhere you go.


Took firework pictures. Its not 4th of July without them..lets face it. Its ok that they look the same every year.



Hugo picked out a puppy. We named him Jed, and he is the cutest pup. He LOVES to eat and cuddle, in that order..


Went surfing. Ok, I watched Hugo go surfing. It was very cold.


Saw the biggest tree. EVER. General Sherman.


Avery got a new baby sister, and we got a new baby niece. Little Cambria June.

Those are a few of my favorite 2009 moments.. I had about a million more but I feel like this is sufficient for now.
 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Site Design By Penny Lane Designs